All works carried out by Eco Rated Plumbing and Heating carries a full 12 month guarantee.*
*Please note this is for labour only and a full 12 months from the date on the final invoice. This supplements any valid manufacturer’s guarantee (covering parts) which may well run for longer.
All work undertaken is fully insured by Eco Rated Plumbing and Heating.
Terms and Conditions
1. Invoices are due for payment within 7 working days upon delivery to the Customer.
2. Where the date &/or time for works to be carried out is agreed by the Company with the Customer, then the Company shall use its best endeavours to ensure that the operative shall attend on the date & at the time agreed. However, the Company accepts no liability in respect of the non-attendance or late attendance on site of the operative/engineer or for the late or non-delivery of materials.
3.The Guarantee shall be for labour only and a full 12 months from the date on the final invoice. This supplements any valid manufacturer’s guarantee (covering parts) which may well run for longer.
The Guarantee will become null & void if the work/appliance completed/supplied by the Company is:
(a) Subject to misuse or negligence.
(b) Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than a Company operative. The Company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by the Customer & will accept
4. Where the Company agrees to carry out works on installations of inferior quality or over ten years old at that date no warranty is given in respect of such works & the Company accepts no liability in respect of the effectiveness of such works or otherwise.
5. Engineers operate under their own Gas Safe Registration & as such are solely responsible for any Gas related work & subsequent liability.
6. The Company shall be entitled to fully recover costs or damages from any operative/engineer/contractor whose negligence or faulty workmanship results in the Company being made liable for those damages or rectification of the work.