Air source heat pumps (ASHP’s) absorb heat from the outside air. This heat can then be used to heat radiators, underfloor heating systems, or warm air convectors and hot water in your home. They are more cost effective for the customer and often simpler to install.
Instead of purchasing all of your energy from suppliers, you can install renewables technology to generate your own. And in some cases, you can sell the surplus energy you generate back to the grid.
There are lots of good reasons to use renewables. You will be:
- Making use of secure, local resources
- Reducing your dependence on non-renewable energy
- Helping to reduce the production of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases
- Creating new jobs in renewable energy industries
- Saving and even earning money
At Eco Rated Plumbing and Heating we have a wealth of experience in the renewable energy sector, and if you would like more information on the installation of renewable energy systems please contact us on:
Tel: 07538 677546